Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread 21:02 - Feb 19 with 8232 views_Kieran

Official call of support.

Let's be avin' you, you Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack c*nts!

Get on the bevvies and mark down the lyrics because we ARE going to win, just like against the SCUM.

And it's Swansea City, Swansea City FC, we're the greatest team in Football, the world has ever seen!

Napoli ain't ready for this kinda technology.

SCFC!

And remember if worst comes to the worst, just remember, 3 f*cking 0!

Just smile! You know he would have.

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardiff Jacks represent!, they'll be singing Hymns & Arias all over Ely, Splott AND Fairwater come tomorrow night mark it down, the few dissenters will be RED with envy.

There's only 1 team in Wales. #WearYourColours

Do it for Cookie!

Fair play to the LAD, If I was doing Charlotte Jackson I wouldn't give a f*ck about the Wales job either.

Although, I still prefer Hayley McQueen (SSN Addict + Perv)

And Nat! <3 She'd get it.

TOWNHILL TEKKERS - Seeing is believing!

Bonymaen Barmy Army!

Morriston Mad 'Ed's!

Cwmbwrla ... Cabs?

Do it for Bonnie Tyler! Skewen is Jack Land!

[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 2:25]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:05 - Feb 19 with 6071 viewsDaithejack

come on!!!!

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:06 - Feb 19 with 6065 views_Kieran

That's it!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:10 - Feb 19 with 6059 viewsbuilthjack

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:06 - Feb 19 by _Kieran

That's it!

Get some shut eye tonight Kieran, we need you in full voice tomorrow night
[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 21:11]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:12 - Feb 19 with 6053 views_Kieran

Listen up we've got nothing to worry about the supreme leader Garry Monk will run on to take the freekicks AND corners.

Fancy the Wilfried double @ 10/1 anyone else. (And the SWANS @ 15/8)

If you're really optimistic get on the Wilfried treble at 50's!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:15 - Feb 19 with 6039 views_Kieran

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:10 - Feb 19 by builthjack

Get some shut eye tonight Kieran, we need you in full voice tomorrow night
[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 21:11]

Will do amigo. I will be on top form. Hope the fat lad with the drum is peak too. P.s - It's still early.

PABLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Mumbles Mammys Boys! Where are ewwwwwwwwww!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:18 - Feb 19 with 6025 viewsLiberty

Kieran, you are quickly making it to top my poster of year, certainly most enthusiastic.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:22 - Feb 19 with 6010 views_Kieran

Get all the kiddos in the South Stand on the Shandys.

And we were singing, yew Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack bastards, we beat the red SCUM. 3 f*cking 0! (Should had been 5)

I bet Garry Monk thinks we can do Napoli, too.

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:24 - Feb 19 with 6002 views_Kieran

WE NEED TRUNDS OUT THERE.

Login to get fewer ads

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:30 - Feb 19 with 5981 viewsAquinas

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:15 - Feb 19 by _Kieran

Will do amigo. I will be on top form. Hope the fat lad with the drum is peak too. P.s - It's still early.

PABLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Mumbles Mammys Boys! Where are ewwwwwwwwww!

Fairplay, Kieran, you do well to get everyone excited. But using words like 'peak' just makes you look you take mkat in Monkey Bar whilst idolising your snapback and the latest dubstep track.

Use normal english, rather than badman urban words.
Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:38 - Feb 19 with 5950 views_Kieran

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:30 - Feb 19 by Aquinas

Fairplay, Kieran, you do well to get everyone excited. But using words like 'peak' just makes you look you take mkat in Monkey Bar whilst idolising your snapback and the latest dubstep track.

Use normal english, rather than badman urban words.

Be easy rude bowi. Dem mukkas aint got shit on us yo.

F*cking tell 'em Joe.

Mamma's Pizza Parlour represent!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:40 - Feb 19 with 5941 viewsymaohyd

I must be honest, at times I do wonder why the hell I come on here as at times it seems an insult to ones intelligence. Sorry mate I can't do this anymore, this is just crap. Absolute crap. FFS.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:45 - Feb 19 with 5919 views_Kieran

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:40 - Feb 19 by ymaohyd

I must be honest, at times I do wonder why the hell I come on here as at times it seems an insult to ones intelligence. Sorry mate I can't do this anymore, this is just crap. Absolute crap. FFS.

Loves ew too. x

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:47 - Feb 19 with 5916 viewsLiberty

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:40 - Feb 19 by ymaohyd

For when life gets too serious / stressful, click on a Kirean thread. You know what you r going to get. Dont click on if dont like it. Chill pill.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:52 - Feb 19 with 5896 viewsAquinas

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:38 - Feb 19 by _Kieran

Be easy rude bowi. Dem mukkas aint got shit on us yo.

F*cking tell 'em Joe.

Mamma's Pizza Parlour represent!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:53 - Feb 19 with 5892 views_Kieran

That is a real shame, mukks.

You're a funny guy.

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:55 - Feb 19 with 5885 views_Kieran

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:52 - Feb 19 by Aquinas

Drop it like it's hawt, mark it down the Swans will be on FIRE!

N Dizz!
[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 22:01]

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:17 - Feb 19 with 5830 viewsJackoBoostardo

I'm all for enthusiasm...

But this thread reminds me of the time someone spiked my drink mate....

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:17 - Feb 19 with 5828 views_Kieran

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 21:18 - Feb 19 by Liberty

Kieran, you are quickly making it to top my poster of year, certainly most enthusiastic.

All jokes aside my enthusiasm was at rock bottom after the 'performance' at Upton Paaaaaaaaark. Even my bampa' who followed the club for over 50 years and watched it on BT Sport described the 'performance' as a disgrace. And he does not normally have an opinion either way, win, lose or draw.

Since the supreme leaders arrival it's returned to 100%, And I can't see a problem right now, can you?

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:20 - Feb 19 with 5821 views_Kieran

How many you think we'll by tomorrow amigo? EDIT - I'm going for another 3-0.

15/8!

[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 22:38]

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:20 - Feb 19 with 5820 viewsDull1Thomas

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:17 - Feb 19 by _Kieran

All jokes aside my enthusiasm was at rock bottom after the 'performance' at Upton Paaaaaaaaark. Even my bampa' who followed the club for over 50 years and watched it on BT Sport described the 'performance' as a disgrace. And he does not normally have an opinion either way, win, lose or draw.

Since the supreme leaders arrival it's returned to 100%, And I can't see a problem right now, can you?

Thought we did alright in the second half.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:23 - Feb 19 with 5808 views_Kieran

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:20 - Feb 19 by Dull1Thomas

Thought we did alright in the second half.

Against 10 men I thought we were poor to say the least.

Just my opinion.

10x better last 3 games.

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:28 - Feb 19 with 5788 views_Kieran

Tony Montana v Cosa Nostra. Who's your £££ on? 15/8! Get on it.

Barca weren't ready for this kinda technology.

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:30 - Feb 19 with 5783 views_Kieran

WILFRIED! is back home. #10

And we were singing, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:32 - Feb 19 with 5776 views_Kieran

Post your messages/videos of encouragement people. We will win tomorrow and you can bookmark the thread too.

SCFC!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:37 - Feb 19 with 5762 views_Kieran

Goodnight and God bless to all good people AKA Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack bastards.

Must stick to my regime, I work harder than Floyd Mayweather baby! #TMT #TheMonkTeam.

>

Much love.

SCFC! <3

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024